photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sneaker Chic

Sneakers: Nike // Flannel: Madewell // Shirt: Piko (similar here)  // Leggings: Topshop // Coat: Zara // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Happy Wednesday!  It is getting to be that time of year when running errands, usually involves...well, running. When life hands me a long to-do list I am thrilled that sneakers are right on trend. They are obviously comfortable and surprisingly easy to pair with anything you would normally wear with ballet flats. Here I paired my chic sneaks with cozy flannel and leather-look leggings, a nice on-the-go alternative to workout clothes... and just a touch more pulled together. I imagine I will wear something similar to this ensemble for my black friday shopping festivities...yes, I am already making my list and checking it twice! Too soon? I hope everyone is having a great mid-week and thank you as always for reading.

2 comments:

  1. love the coat!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vintage nikes are making such a big comeback lately! This outfit would be perfect for running holiday errands and braving those crowded shopping malls. You look gorgeous girl!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k