photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Saturday, December 7, 2013

Onyx Fur

Vest: Sheinside // Coat: Zara (love this one) // Sweater: DVF (similar here)// Hat: J.Crew (loving this one and this jeweled one) Bag: Celine // Boots: J.Crew (last years version, new one here and love these here) // Pants: Tobi (similar here) // Bracelets: David Yurman // Watch: Michael Kors


Though it is technically still fall, it sure feels as though winter has arrived!! With the temps dropping down below freezing range, this Florida girl has embraced the art of layering. To keep exceptionally warm, layering a faux-fur vest over or under (see here) a coat is a great way to go. Some faux-fur vests can look a little coarse or resemble a teddy bear. This one however, is fluffy and soft, all for an incredible price. Needless to say I am thrilled with my luxurious, yet thrifty find! If only scraping an icy windshield was as fun as dressing for the cold. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and thank you for reading.

 A special thank you to my friend Rebecca Bryant for standing out in the freezing cold with me to take these pictures. I have wonderful friends and family and I couldn't do this without you. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with this vest. I can't wait until mine arrives! GOOD JOB on that find and thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k