photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, May 16, 2014

White Gladiator


Sandals: Stuart Weitzman (also here) // Shorts: Zara // Shirt: Madewell (old, similar here) // Blazer: Banana Republic (old, similar here) // Bracelets: David Yurman and Ali Grace // Sunnies: RayBan // Lips: NARS 'Viva Las Vegas'

 I have finally made the permanent move from Mississippi back to my home in Florida. Being in a tropical environment has had several notable effects including, but not limited to: humidity frizz, an emerging tan, and the constant urge to wear all white. My favorite accent to an all white ensemble is definitely gold, or any metallic for that matter. I have wanted these metallic Stuart Weitzman gladiators for quite a while, so when it came time to purchase myself a graduation present I thought they would be perfect. It turns out, that I was right. I have the distinct feeling that these dramatic sandals will be getting a lot of wear this summer! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thank you as always for reading!

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k